Volunteer at Your Kirkwood Public Library
- Opportunity to serve the community and get a behind the scenes look at the library.
- Hone your communication and organizational skills.
- Develop relationships with volunteers and library staff.
- Interest in library programs and library materials.
- Patience and good communication skills. Ability to work with diverse library users.
- Friendly, courteous and enthusiastic attitude.
|Volunteer Adult Application||40.52 KB|
|Background Check Form||255.87 KB|
- Books & More
- How Do I?
- Classes & Programs
140 E. Jefferson
Kirkwood, MO 63122
9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday & Saturday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Renew Items 24/7 by phone @ 314-863-6408 or Online via My Account.
Your Library Would Like Your Feedback
Your Kirkwood Public Library is conducting a survey as part of our strategic planning process, and your response would be much appreciated!
Click here to take
All participants will be entered to win a gift certificate to Books & Beyond! Be sure to enter your personal information at the end of the survey for your chance to win!